Zhong Ya Packaging Recruitment of the five academies of honor Mr. Mai Yaorong as academician workstation technical adviser
August 14, 2015, Hubei Yaya Packaging Recruitment Professor of the University of Sydney, Australia Professor Miyao Rong and Hong Kong City University School of Science and Engineering Associate Dean, Department of Physics and Materials Science Professor Li Guoyao as academician workstation technical adviser.
Mai academician is an internationally renowned mechanic and material scientist, research work is unique, with simple and rigorous mechanical model and original experimental means known. It has made innovative achievements in material fracture mechanics and fatigue, high performance aerospace materials, polymer nanocomposites, functional materials and so on. (1) The concept of Essential Work of Fracture (EWF) has been used to reveal the nature and toughening mechanism of toughness of macromolecule and its composites, which has created a new field of strength and destruction of polymer materials. (ESIS) Basic Fracture Test Memorandum (October 1997 edition) The basis for the test criteria, the results of the study on film toughness applied to the Canadian paper fracture toughness standards. At present, many researchers in the world are engaged in this research work; (2) in the high temperature materials, wear-resistant optical materials, conductive materials, thermal insulation electronic packaging materials, barrier materials and other functional polymer nanocomposites, established Some theoretical models and experimental methods. In Mater. Sci. Eng. R, Phys. Rev. Lett., Adv. Mater, Macromolecules, Chem. Mater., J. Am. Ceram. Soc. Intern. J. Fract. Articles, H impact index of up to 44; writing four books, 29 chapters; for the international conference invited to report more than 150 times, won two US patents.
International academic awards and honors:
1) was elected to the Australian Academy of Engineering in 1992;
2) was elected in 1999 as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Fellow;
3) was elected as an academician of the Australian Academy of Sciences in 2001;
4) won the Australian Fracture Association in 2000 the highest achievement award;
5) 2002 won the highest honor of the Federal Academy of honor research award;
6) won the National Medal of the Year issued by the Australian Government in 2003;
7) was elected in 2008 as the British Royal Academy of Sciences;
8) was elected as a member of the European Academy of Sciences in 2008;
9) in 2010 won the British Queen awarded the AM title;
10) was elected as the British Royal Academy of Engineering in 2011.